Terms and conditions for online tutoring
1) If a lesson is cancelled with less than 24 h notice, you will be charged the full fees for the lesson, without exceptions. Lessons cannot be rescheduled without a 48 h notice.
2) Payment must be made at the start of each lesson, in cash. Rates are £25/h and £22.50 for 45 minutes, for A-level, and £30 for University level.
3) Tutoring sessions start and end on time. If you log-in late, that time will be lost and not be “carried over” to the next lesson. As my tutoring sessions often run back-to-back I would ask that you please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the lesson is due to start.
4) All material supplied for lessons is copyrighted and may not be distributed in any form (print or online) with my written permission.
5) Both the student and the tutor are free to terminate lessons with 48 h notice via telephone or email.
6) I cannot guarantee the quality of online audio sessions. This is dependent on a number of factors, including quality of internet connection, internet traffic and time of day. You accept this risk when agreeing to online tuition.
7) I am not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of use of the tutoring service, or any errors or omissions in the content of the materials. You the client specifically waive any and all claims arising out of the use of this tutoring service.