Terms and conditions for semi-intensive and intensive lessons
– No refund on cancelled lessons, without exceptions. If you miss a lesson, you will forfeit payment for that lesson.
– No refunds given for lessons missed due to University interviews or ISAs/EMPAs or away days
– Once booked, no rescheduling of lessons allowed
– Lessons run on the dates and time agreed upon in advance
– In the rare event that I have to cancel a lesson, I will offer you the option of rescheduling or a refund for the lesson.
– must be made in advance via online bank transfer
– must clear in my account by the date specified in the invoice – otherwise the booking will be lost
– All payments are non-refundable.
– tutoring sessions start and end on time. If you arrive late, that time will be lost and not be “carried over” to the next lesson.
– As my tutoring sessions often run back-to-back I would ask that you please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the lesson is due to start.
– all material supplied for lessons is copyrighted and may not be distributed in any form (print or online) with my written permission.
– I reserve the right to terminate lessons with a student if I find their behaviour disruptive or inappropriate. No refunds will be offered in these cases.
– I reserve the right to terminate lessons if the student does not pay the fee by the date set out in the invoice
– No refund will be offered on pre-paid lessons under any circumstances.
– I am not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of use of the tutoring service, or any errors or omissions in the content of the materials.
– You the client specifically waive any and all claims arising out of the use of this tutoring service.