UCAS deadline for 2017: 15 October for Medical & Veternary Candidates and Oxbridge applicants, and 15 January for other science courses.
Why get help with UCAS statements?
UCAS statments are limited to 4000 characters. With such a limited amount of space, it is important to use each and every paragraph to highlight your skills.
I have been helping students write UCAS personal statements for the last six years. I can help you write one from scratch, or help re-write a statement. Each statement will be tailored to your skill sets, and I will help you optimise your statement so that it not only covers a broad range of skills, but also conveys your passion for that subject.
I can help you with:
- Writing an individual and unique personal statement, highlighting key skills and tailored to the University of your choice
- Corrections/improvements to the personal statement
- Help with spelling/grammar and sentence structure
- Help with choosing Universities
- Help with choosing correct referees
- Help for external/independent candidates
- Help with filling the UCAS form
- Help with the interview process
Please get in touch using the contact form or email email@example.com for further details. Prices start from £30 (re-write) and £45 (new), and can be done online or by booking a one-to-one session.